March is Fraud Prevention Month
March is Fraud Prevention Month – It doesn’t take much to lose everything #befraudsmart click here to learn more or visit your branch to learn how to protect your identity!
Watch these videos to learn more on how to protect yourself from fraud!
Foiling Identity Theft
How to Spot Scams
Be Fraud Smart….. Stay connected to your account activity with Direct Alerts!
Follow these step-by-step instructions to follow your account activity via text message or email.
When you sign up for Direct Alerts, you will receive notifications, if any activity occurs in your online banking such as:
- Personal Access Code (PAC) changed – online banking password change
- Online Banking Account Locked Out – security question answered incorrectly (max 3 times)
- New Payee Added – new bill payment vendor added via online banking account login
- Online Login – login from online account
- Interac E-transfer recipient added
Contact your branch with any questions or concerns about your account.
Click the following links for information on: